The GBHS Library – Resource Center will be open on request. Please contact Pat Eckstein to set up a time to visit.
The GBHS Library – Resource Center has a collection of books, pamphlets, periodicals, maps, photos, family and local histories as well as audio and video tapes relating to German-Bohemian history and culture. A copy machine and computer-scanner-translator is available. An online computer will be available shortly.
- Secondary Books
- Family Histories
- Local Histories
- DVDs, Videos, Cassettes, CDs
- Index of Library Categories
The following items were scanned from printed materials in the library.
- Kreis Bischofteinitz
- Pfarrei Leskau, Kreis Plan
- Pfarrei Sandau, Kreis Plan
- Kloster Tepl
- Heimat Bücher (Homeland Books)
- The Tax Rolls of 1654, Bischofteiniz and Taus
The Grand Center for Arts and Culture Building – New Ulm, Minnesota – 210 North Minnesota Street, 3rd Floor.